01/08/2013 release date for Roto Grip Disturbed. The coverstock is 66MH Solid Reactive is for medium-heavy conditions.
They tried to stop me. But my obsession cannot be contained. The Roto Grip Disturbed.
Some say winning isn't everything. Some say I need to relax. Relax, huh? Well, I've got news for them. once I've been unleashed, there is no way to circumvent my destructive powers and my yearning to incite violence among the pins. I crave victory. And I'm ALWAYS hungry for more. Go ahead watch me come unhinged. But I warn you, this won't be pretty.
Introducing the latest innovation from Roto Grip - the all-new Middle Roll 70 core.
This brand new core design gives you the predictability of a symmetrical ball with
awesome midlane and backend motion.
The 66MH Solid Reactive Coverstock provides good traction on Medium/Heavy
oil conditions for those times when the Micro Bite cover is just too much.
A 2000 Abralon finish gives the Disturbed more traction in oil than its
counterpart, the later-rolling Berserk. It's been a very long time since Roto
Grip has offered an early rolling symmetrical ball like this. Lane Condition - Medium/Heavy Oil
How To Keep Your New Ball Reacting Strong
- Use a clean, dry Storm microfiber towel during competition
- At the end of the session, use Storm Reacta Clean and spray liberally over the entire surface of the ball
- Rub your hands over the surface of the ball in a scrubbing motion for 15-20 seconds
- Towel off the ball until dry
- Every 10 Games - Scuff surface with Abralon pad to maintain original reaction
- Every 60 Games Ball is due for full resurface process